WP-HR Manager – free HRM for WordPress
The lasted HR news from HReview.co.uk
- Dr Curt Friedel: The costs of no longer fitting with the team by Amelia Brand on 29/03/2023 at 7:36 am
Dr Curt Friedel provides insight into building effective teams by focusing on job satisfaction, estrangement and team cohesiveness.
- Only 11% of workers seek full-time office workby Amelia Brand on 29/03/2023 at 7:17 am
Business leaders must review and ‘power-up’ their hybrid work tech stack to ensure that can successfully create a more immersive and engaged way […]
- 1 in 3 managers find leadership more challenging in a hybrid worldby Amelia Brand on 29/03/2023 at 6:59 am
New research reveals the ways in which the rise of hybrid work - combined with digital transformation - is creating challenges for remote and hybrid […]
- Mental health issues rise as graduate programs and apprenticeships are now hybridby Amelia Brand on 29/03/2023 at 6:21 am
Employers need to adapt their programmes so there is more face-to-face interaction and remote support available.
- HR in Review 45 – Helping the Mental Health of Employees with Richard Lucasby Bill Banham on 28/03/2023 at 1:58 pm
In this HR in review episode, Bill Banham is joined by Richard Lucas, CEO and co-founder at Govox, an online mental health wellbeing platform.
- Just 1% of taxpayers will benefit from new tax-free allowance threshold
The recent changes to pension tax-thresholds, announced in last week’s spring statement, are unlikely to benefit the vast majority of taxpayers.
- A quarter of a million UK SMEs are teetering on the edge
Despite the Chancellor’s Budget promising 12 new investment zones to help kickstart the UK economy, more than a quarter of a million UK SMEs are […]
- “We need our employers’ help or we’re leaving!” claim staff
Employers need to step up to meet the demands from employees to provide financial support and recognise they need more as cost-of-living crisis bites.
- Jeremy Hunt vows to cut childcare costs to boost workforce
Ahead of Wednesday’s Budget, the chancellor has vowed to help reduce the cost of childcare.