WP-HR Manager – free HRM for WordPress
The lasted HR news from HReview.co.uk
- New legislation makes flexible working the defaultby Amelia Brand on 06/12/2022 at 10:12 am
Yesterday, it was announced that “millions of employees will be able to request flexible working from day one of their employment, under new […]
- What makes a good work Christmas party?by Amelia Brand on 06/12/2022 at 10:00 am
With the festivities around the corner, new research reveals the most loved and loathed elements of the work Christmas party for businesses to take […]
- The Great Resignation is still in full swingby Amelia Brand on 06/12/2022 at 8:40 am
What are the main causes driving The Great Resignation?
- Mike Byrne: Upskilling is crucial for business survival: can you afford to cut your L&D budget?by Mike Byrne on 05/12/2022 at 10:35 am
"The pressure is on for businesses of all sizes. As the UK navigates the post-pandemic economy with rising inflation and prepares to endure a […]
- Discrimination is being experienced by 7 in 10 ethnic minoritiesby Amelia Brand on 05/12/2022 at 10:11 am
A huge proportion are still experiencing discretion in the workplace. HRreview has gathered expert insights about how discrimination in the workplace […]
- Under 21s face £2.5 billion minimum wage “pay penalty”
New research from the TUC shows that under-21s across the UK are currently being left “massively out of pocket”. How can this change?
- Only 32% of employees believe their pay is fair
Employees who feel underpaid are more likely to be less productive than those who feel financially valued.
- 94% would rather receive a bonus than have workplace festive ‘fun’2
Is it appropriate to have an office Christmas party admist the cost-of-living crisis?
- Autumn Statement aftermath: can employees afford to retire?
The Autumn Statement was presented to Parliament on the 17th November. What do the changes to pension plans mean for retirees?