WP-HR Manager – free HRM for WordPress
The lasted HR news from HReview.co.uk
- Half of tech workers preparing for layoffsby Amelia Brand on 27/01/2023 at 10:15 am
Why are we seeing some of the highest layoffs in tech history?
- Majority of workers looking for new rolesby Amelia Brand on 27/01/2023 at 10:00 am
But employers also urged to be mindful of ‘double-edged sword’
- 85% of women would change their commute to avoid the darkby Amelia Brand on 27/01/2023 at 9:58 am
A new survey shows that enhanced flexible work options could help women travel to and from the office more confidently.
- Maria Joseph: How automation is lightening the HR load by Maria Joseph on 27/01/2023 at 12:03 am
Maria Joseph explores the benefits of using automation, and how it will impact HR.
- What is engagement and why does it matter in times of uncertainty? – 9-3-2023by Chernelle Vaughan on 26/01/2023 at 1:21 pm
Join Emma Humphris, Senior People Scientist, Culture Amp as she discusses why engagement is more than just satisfaction in a company, how to measure […]
- Pensions make post-pandemic comeback
Two years after flexible working pipped pensions to the top spot in the employee benefits HR teams say their people value the most, they have […]
- A third of employers do not record the impact that sickness absence has on their business
Counting sickness days alone is not enough as it does not allow the employer to spot issues, make any strategic changes to mitigate the impact or, […]
- Inflation is likely to continue outstripping pay in 2023, research finds
“The cost-of-living crisis will continue to be front of mind for many pay setters as the turmoil of 2022 continues unabated into the new year." […]
- 1 in 10 workers have had to find a second job
People across the country are looking for ways to increase their income admist the cost-of-living crisis. Are there any implications of side hustles […]